Konrad Marine Stern Drive Technical Training
Training Courses are scheduled by special request.
Join us, at Konrad Marine headquarters in Hudson, Wisconsin for 3 days of technical training and hands-on workshops in general maintenance, assembly, repair, and overhaul of the Series 500 and Series 600 Stern drive product lines. Content is customized dependent upon attendee requirements.
Technical classes are conducted primarily through hands-on workshops so both knowledge and experience are gained in service and maintenance of the product line. In addition, courses or workshops on specific models are available.
Sales training for Dealers and Distributors can be held in conjunction with Technical Training by request.
An orientation, company overview, and a tour of Konrad Marine’s manufacturing facility are also included for all courses.
Courses and Workshops Include:
• Stern Drive Installation
• Stern Drive Maintenance Overview
• Maintaining Stern Drive Upper Units
• Maintaining Stern Drive Lower Units
• Tools & Services
• Oil Changing
• Pressure Checking
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact: Julie at Konrad Marine 715-386-4203 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition is due at the time of Registration and includes all course materials and most meals.
Travel and Lodging are the student's responsibility
(Advanced reservations are strongly recommended as space is limited)
*** 2017 UPCOMING TRAINING ***
- KONRAD TRAINING WILL BE HELD MONDAY THE 24th, TUESDAY THE 25th, & WEDNESDAY THE 26th OF JULY, 2017 (LIMITED OPENINGS AVAILABLE).
- THE COURSE WILL COVER REBUILD AND REPAIR OF 500/600/600B UNITS AS WELL AS INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OVERVIEW.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT: NICKI AT KONRAD MARINE 715-386-4203 OR EMAIL: email@example.com